Tiger Athletic Personal Training is a powerful way to reach wellness goals, unite a group, develop strengths, and address personal and team weaknesses with exercise programs that are designed around a consultation and health appraisal process that screens participants for risk factors and symptoms of chronic cardiovascular, pulmonary, metabolic and orthopaedic diseases as well as lifestyle goals to optimise safety, enjoyment and adherence during exercise participation.
Tiger Athletic Sandton offers a variety of exercises designed to address different issues that teams commonly face, exercise situations that will help your team to derive real benefit from the event – and feel that it was worth their while by:
- Screening for risk factors and symptoms of chronic cardiovascular, pulmonary, metabolic and orthopaedic diseases.
- Physical assessments that gather information on a client’s current level of skill, fitness and motivation:
The purposes of our assessment are to gather baseline data and to provide a basis for developing goals and effective exercise programs as well as to get a broader perspective of the client. The process and the data collected assist us in identifying potential areas of injury and reasonable starting points for recommended intensities and volumes of exercise based on those goals and fitness outcomes.
There are many valid reasons for administering assessments to clients that allow us at Tiger Athletic to bring the best possible tailormade fitness solution to our clients. The data collected provide:
- A baseline for future comparisons of improvement or rate of progress;
- Identification of current strengths and weaknesses that may affect program emphasis on certain aspects:
- Assistance in establishing appropriate intensities and volumes of exercise;
- Clarification of short, medium and long-term goals;
- Identification of areas of potential injury or contraindications prior to program initiation, which may lead to referral to a physician or other health care professionals; and
- A record demonstrating prudent judgement and appropriate scope of practice in program design to further avert the risk of injury
Tiger Athletic utilizes the physical assessment information in conjunction with personal information gathered about the client in the consultation and health appraisal
If you were a professional football player, would you train just a few times a year for your next match? Of course not! Training would be your daily bread. Why? Because only through regular, continuous training and exercise would you have a chance at building a winning team!
Team building through EPP, works on the same principle, program delivery is flexible enough to accommodate the tightest of schedules. Most wellness managers hold back the group’s long-term success by planning only a couple of events per team per year. There’s rarely any regular ‘training’ or follow-up, like the year round EPP. Team Building That Actually Builds Teams!
A the very beginning, when tailoring our program for your teams best possible benefit, we take the most important step with you, by figuring out what challenges your team faces. The program is flexible enough to include exercises that will be effective in helping your team work through these issues by asking questions that identify the root of any problems your team may be facing in designing our program to suite your team’s needs:
- Are conflicts between certain teammates creating divisions within the team?
- Do team mates need to get to know one another?
- Do some team mates focus on their own success, and harm the group as a result?
- Does poor communication slow the team’s progress?
- Do people need to learn how to work together, instead of individually?
- Are some team mates’ resistant to change? Does this affect the group’s ability to move forward?
- Do members of the group need a boost to their morale?
Teamwork has a multiplier effect on organizational performance. An effective team can help an organization achieve incredible results. A team that is not working can cause unnecessary disruption, failed delivery and strategic failure. In modern business, it is almost impossible to avoid being a member of a team. If you’re not on an official team at work, chances are you function within one in one way or another. So it’s important for your personal and career development to know your team’s working strengths and weaknesses.
EPP helps you uncover and deal with common team working problems that you might be experiencing by employing team activities that will help your team to improve and develop these important skills through paired strength & conditioning with a bespoke personal trainer, in a private studio in the heart of Sandton.
Strength & conditioning helps provide your team with the physical, mental and emotional strength, stability, power, mobility, endurance and flexibility that you need to thrive as they move through life and sports. You use basic movement patterns like pushing, pulling, hinging, squatting, rotating, carrying and gait patterns (walking and running) every day. Strength & conditioning utilizes exercises that improve movement and thinking proficiency in these primary patterns to give you an edge and enhance your physical and mental performance so you can achieve your goals in a team setting in the workplace and on the playing field!
Life is unpredictable and unstable. So why would you develop your business teams using stable and predictable routines, programs, and equipment? No matter what your business target, fitness goals or what the ability of your team is, we treat variety and practical application as critical components of your training your teams to win! Your teams don’t operate in a vacuum; so why would you train them in one?
The Executive Performance Program, challenges the entire mind and body in every plane of motion to perform exercises that improve movement and cognitive skills on the field and in life. The program uses state-of-the-art strength & conditioning equipment, sport psychology and coaching science methods that encourage a team to think about each other while they, lift, push, hop, skip, jump, squat, lunge, twist and laugh their way to their ideal bodies harnessing a winning physique and frame of mind!