If you’re stuck in a workout rut or looking for a motivating fitness routine, you might consider adding a high-energy Cardio Kickboxing workout to the schedule. Cardio Kickboxing combines martial arts techniques with heart-pumping cardio, which means you can get a total body workout and whip yourself into shape in no time. Whether you’re a fitness newbie or long-time gym aficionado, Cardio Kickboxing at least once per week can help you feel re-energized and out of a rut.
Here are benefits of a kickboxing workout with your Tiger Athletic Personal Trainer:
- You can kick and punch your way to a stress-free zone within minutes of your high-energy kickboxing routine. The movements in kickboxing challenge several core muscle groups and will give you a total body workout, fast.
- Kickboxing helps you release endorphins which will give your mood a boost and help you feel more confident. Endorphins will also make you feel happier and more positive for several hours after the workout.
- If you’re suffering from posture problems and have poor coordination, you can strengthen your ‘core’ and improve your reflexes and coordination skills. The swift punches and kicks in the kickboxing routine will give you a chance to focus your energy to execute each movement successfully.
- Muscle and Fitness Magazine reports that fitness kickboxing can burn over 800 calories per hour, and you’ll be toning up your entire body as you rev up your metabolism. It’s a high-power cardio routine that’s great for weight loss and getting you in shape, fast. (Source: CKOKickboxing.com)
- If you’ve been pounding on the treadmill for several weeks and need a break from your usual cardio routine, kickboxing is the perfect cross-training workout. You can add some weights by wearing wrist weights or ankle weights, or just putting on a pair of lightweight boxing gloves for extra resistance. Just one or two routines a week can help you break out of a fitness rut, fast.
- Kickboxing is a high-energy cardio routine that will give your body and mind a boost, and will increase your energy levels. You’ll be breathing hard and sweating out toxins; this process will give your energy levels a much-needed boost.
- If you’re hunched over a computer all day, kickboxing workouts will challenge many muscle groups that don’t get enough attention throughout the day, and you’ll start to build up your core. Core muscles in around your abdominal wall are targeted with kickboxing routines because you need to use your waist and abs for balance, and to execute each carefully coordinated move.
Kickboxing workouts offer several benefits for your body and mind, and are a great choice for getting out of a fitness rut. Whether you’re a fitness fanatic or just getting started with a workout routine, kickboxing can help you reach your fitness goals.
Tiger Athletic Sandton is proud to offer Cardio Kickboxing personal training sessions. Book your trial session and enjoy the new fitness revolution!