Lifting Weights = More Muscle
More Muscle = Increased Metabolism
Increased Metabolism = Weight Loss
The average woman in her 30s who strength-trains two times a week for 30 to 40 minutes will burn an extra 100 calories a day within four months. In other words, the more muscle you build, the more calories your body burns. When it comes to working out and getting healthy, there are many different important components – such as strength and conditioning. To achieve your fitness goals, you need to have a strong core. Therefore, strength and conditioning is important and a critical addition to any fitness routine. Over the years experts have highlighted the importance of strength training in everyone
- One of the top benefits of strength and conditioning is that it will help protect you from preventable injuries by strengthening tendons and ligaments and eliminate any muscle imbalances, which are some of the main causes of injury.
- A strength and conditioning program can help prevent osteoporosis, which is one of the most common ailments athletes and women suffer from later in life. Integrating regular weight bearing exercise and strengthening, will strengthen your bones, which will in turn result in a strong musculoskeletal system. Strong bones mean that you will be able to lift, move, and perform a wide range of recreational activities with ease and safety.
- A strength and conditioning program will help train your muscles, allowing you to lift and hold your body upright in a much safer manner. You may appear taller and more confident, as opposed to hunched over and weak.
- Endorphins are released during a strength and conditioning session, providing you with the opportunity to burn calories at a faster rate, while strengthening and toning your muscles at the same time. As you are burning calories and those endorphins are flowing, your mood is elevated and you can deal with stressful scenarios much easier.
- Increased Fitness – Strength and conditioning works to make your body stronger, providing you with the skills you need to create a more effective workout overall. When your core is strong, you will be able to transfer energy to the rest of the muscles, resulting in more powerful muscle contractions and quicker repetitions.
- Increased Metabolism – Strength and conditioning increases your metabolism, helping you lose weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle. By creating stronger muscles through strength and conditioning, you will burn more calories and keep the unwanted weight off.
At Tiger Athletic, we are passionate about helping you be the healthiest version of yourself, so you can lead a more fulfilling personal and professional life, in your home with your loved ones and in your profession maximising your earning ability from your passion. We use an individualise approach to assess, motivate, coach and educate our clients regards their wellness needs and goals.
Let’s Chat About Your Health.